Here is a necklace ready to knock your socks off with vibrancy, fun, and creativity! The central portion of this Delightfully Knotty Orange Crystal Ganesh Pullover Necklace is beaded and securely knotted on waxed cording with faceted yellow quartz, silver freshwater pearls, and several styles of orange beads, from soft and fuzzy to crystal covered! At the center is a hand-cast pewter pendant of the elephant-headed deity, Ganesh, full of beautiful details. The back half of this necklace is a comfortable silver-colored, nickel free chain - no need for a clasp, this is long enough to pull over easily and comfortable by itself or layered with other necklaces!
**Symbolism and History: **
The mighty elephant is a beloved symbol of strength, honor, stability and perseverance, and revered as the remover of obstacles in your path!
Ganesha, the elephant-headed deity is widely honored as the patron of arts and sciences, intellect, wisdom, writing, communication, and as the deity of new beginnings.
Orange is associated with meanings of joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement, change, determination, health, stimulation, happiness, fun, enjoyment, balance, sexuality, freedom, expression, and fascination! This vibrant color has been shown to help a person recover from disappointments, a wounded heart, or a blow to one’s pride as well as aid decision making. This is the perfect color combination to enhances happiness, confidence, and understanding!
Yellow Quartz is believed to clear and focus the mind, helping us make good decisions in life. It dispels lethargy which helps alleviate depression. Unlike Citrine, which is translucent in color, Yellow Quartz has a more “milky” opaque coloring and has not been heat treated.
* Length: 36 inches plus the 2 3/4 inch pendant equals a total length of 38 3/4 inches
* Metals are rhodium plated, nickel free, lead free
* Not Adjustable- Pull over head no clasp
* Focal point: 2 3/4 inch pewter elephant, Ganesh,
* Other beads include: gray pearls, fuzzy beads, faceted glass and acrylic beads, crystal studded beads, and crystal enamel beads.
* Unique and one of a kind
* Warm and vibrant color pallet
* Main colors are: orange and silver
* Great design for layering with other jewelry!
* Good for enhancing vibrancy, creativity, new beginnings, focus, and fun!
Delightfully Knotty Orange Crystal Ganesh Pullover Necklace is completed and is ready to ship in 1-2 business days. This necklace would make a beautiful gift. I provide free cards and gift wrapping upon request after purchase please contact me with details regarding your gift purchase. Happy Shopping :)
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Randee Brown, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me in a conversation on Etsy, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to me at Thunderhorse Descendant Co Randee Brown 517 Old North Main Street Cambridge MN 55008.
Thunderhorse Descendant has a partnership with Artist and business owner Jeff Plath from Taylors Falls Bead Store brick and mortar store located at 364 Bench St. Taylors Falls MN. I am including this note to inform you:
- Taylors Falls bead store does not accept returns on beads, kits, or beading components unless it was damaged in shipping. Thunderhorse Descendant must too abide by this policy.
- To discuss a defective or damaged beading component please contact me as soon as possible. If you need to return an item send me an email at email@example.com Please send your item to: Thunderhorse Descendant co Randee Brown 517 Old North Main Street Cambridge MN 55008.
Yes. Thunderhorse will alter your finished jewelry product at no cost. Please notify me as soon as possible regarding what alterations need to be made. You will be responsible for shipping the item back to me at Thunderhorse Descendant Co Randee Brown 517 Old North Main Street Cambridge MN 55008
Yes. I will make custom orders. Please notify me with details of what you are looking for any photos will help. We will consult about each project and I will give you an estimated cost.